castigate sentence in Hindi
- I'm the one who should be castigated ."
- He castigated the college for " incredible excesses ."
- Suddenly we turn around and castigate people for their immigrant status.
- The decision was castigated by a leading foe of liquor commercials.
- Lieberman was the latest among prominent Democrats to publicly castigate Clinton.
- Indeed, Wertheimer uses terms like " castigated,"
- Athletes would now be castigated if they glamorized cigarettes in interviews.
- This boy was being castigated in a way that was incredible.
- Shortly after Lott castigated Daschle, other House Republicans piled on.
- Bush has been castigated by reporters for not being nuancal enough.
- Human Rights Watch even castigated Czech police for participating in attacks.
- Roco, meanwhile, castigated Ramos for his constant travels abroad.
- Whoever wants to take advantage of this moment will be castigated,
- He castigated some sections of his resistance front for lacking discipline.
- Bush said frankly . " I'm not castigating.
- He castigated the government for not admitting the military needs help.
- Hindus were castigated as a " recalcitrant and hostile minority ".
- That made Roy furious and he castigated Subbarao with harsh words.
- Pudgenet refused mediation, and continued to castigate the mediator Jbolden1517.
- It was similarly castigated in the broadsheets as'witless '.
castigate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for castigate? castigate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.