cladode sentence in Hindi
- Definitions of the terms " phylloclade " and " cladode " vary.
- The cladodes are long with 10 to 14 teeth.
- In April, they tunnel farther into the cladode.
- The cladodes of the plant would nourish and hydrate the zebu cattle they tended.
- The cladodes are segmented, and the true leaves are tiny teeth encircling each joint.
- Larvae are gregarious within the cladode, and may feed in several clododes to complete development.
- Young larvae hollow out a small cell under the epidermis near the margin of the cladode.
- Larvae of the first generation are gregarious and bore into young cladodes of the host plant.
- By this definition, some of the most leaf-like structures are cladodes, rather than phylloclades.
- Later instars tunnel in the cladodes and final instars may tunnel into the underground parts of the host plant.
- Instead of leaves the tree has long segmented branchlets, known as cladodes, that resemble olive green pine needles.
- Older larvae are solitary and feed on older cladodes, entering near the top and boring down through the center.
- By an alternative definition, cladodes are distinguished by their limited growth and that they involve only one or two internodes.
- Cladodes that are 1 2 years old produce flowers, the fruit's colours ranging from pale green to deep red.
- The eggs are laid on either the tip of the cactus spine, the cactus leaf, the cladode, or the cactus fruit.
- As with other " Allocasuarina " species, the foliage consists of slender green branchlets informally referred to as " needles " but more correctly termed cladodes.
- As with other " Allocasuarina " species, its foliage consists of slender green branchlets informally referred to as " needles " but more correctly termed cladodes.
- The stems ( cladodes ) are composed of strongly flattened segments, which have two or three " teeth " of varying shapes along their edges and at the ends.
- They have branched stems, bearing numerous cladodes ( flattened, leaf-like stem tissue also known as phylloclades ) 2 18 cm long and 1 8 cm broad.
- The perennial shrub " Opuntia ficus-indica " can grow up to 3-5m height, with thick, succulent and oblong to spatulate stems called cladodes.
- More Sentences: 1 2
cladode sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for cladode? cladode English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.