dacian sentence in Hindi
- Trajan launched a direct attack on the Dacian capital, Sarmizegetusa.
- Dacian settlements were mainly located in and behind hilltops and mountains.
- The legion served on campaign during the Dacian wars of Trajan.
- Daco-Thracian or Thraco-Dacian is the main hypothesis.
- It also was chosen as the seat of the Dacian diocese.
- An indigenous Dacian origin for the ore has been ruled out.
- The Dacian language is considered a variety of the Thracian language.
- She spent two decades studying Dacian Illyrian people from the area.
- Vespasian enjoyed support from the majority of the Germanic and Dacian tribes.
- Their function was to secure the obedience of the Dacian peoples internally.
- Similarly, the supposed close relationship between Dacian and Thracian remains unproven.
- Some linguists are skeptical of this reconstruction methodology of Dacian.
- Several linguists classify Dacian as a " satem"
- Modern Romanian may contain 160 170 words of Dacian origin.
- The blue area shows the Dacian lands conquered by the Roman Empire.
- On his way there, he defeated a Dacian invasion of Moesia.
- Ivan Duridanov considered it a Dacian name with unclear etymology.
- The site is also close to Sarmizegetusa, a later Dacian capital.
- In reality several different tribes supported the Romans in the Dacian wars.
- Previously, this type of armour as not found at Dacian sites.
dacian sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dacian? dacian English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.