dacite sentence in Hindi
- The main rock type of the volcanoes is andesite and dacite.
- In the North West corner is found dacite and quartz andesite.
- Middle Silurian Colinton Volcanics foliated dacite and tuff is under Williamsdale.
- It is constructed by dacite and surrounded by pyroclastic flow deposits.
- They are constructed by dacite and smaller amounts of pyroxene andesite.
- The volcanoes are formed by basaltic andesite, andesite and dacite.
- Rocks in the chain are andesite, basaltic andesite and dacite.
- The group consists of andesite and dacite stratovolcanoes and lava domes.
- The St Marys Porphyrite is an ash flow of dacite from.
- The chain is constructed by dacite and smaller amounts of andesite.
- The most elevated lava flows and spines are composed of dacite.
- It is constructed from porphyritic dacite lava flows and lava domes.
- Dacite clasts cover the inward-sloping walls of the rampart.
- The volcano has erupted andesite and dacite, both containing hornblende.
- Escalante and Sairecabur have erupted dark andesites, later also dacites.
- The dominant volcanic rock at Ciomadul is potassium-rich dacite.
- Olivine is found in the andesites and quartz in the dacites.
- The volcano is constructed by dacite and pyroxene or hornblende andesite.
- The andesite and monzonite are cut by dikes of dacite and rhyolite.
- In thin section, dacites may have an aphanitic to porphyritic texture.
dacite sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dacite? dacite English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.