daises sentence in Hindi
- His fellow finalists also deserve their places on the Heisman dais.
- Vargas then knocked Thompson from the dais with a left hook.
- Surrounding him on the dais were many lifelong friends and associates.
- Finally, Hendra took to the dais to tell his story.
- As the audience applauded, Davis sat impassively on the dais.
- Vice President Dick Cheney also joined the president on the dais.
- On the dais, his criticism of Vargas was more palatable.
- Parks accused the Duvas of purposely leaving him off the dais.
- They then descended from the dais and kissed their family members.
- He shared the dais with West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadev Bhattacharya.
- DAIS prohibits the use of this type of hard-coding.
- Up The Creek, Rocking The Daises, and Splashy Fen.
- Away from the dais, it was a different scene.
- The only difference among the seats is their placement on the dais.
- A crowd clamored toward Pitino as he stepped down from the dais.
- He shared the dais with three American winemakers from California.
- You could picture him on the dais of the Downtown Athletic Club.
- Greenspan strode to the dais and a long standing ovation.
- Mbeki, sitting on a dais surrounded by officials, listened intently.
- Seated on the dais, Leahy watched himself on his wireless laptop.
daises sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for daises? daises English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.