damning sentence in Hindi
- It has maintained that most damning of all qualities _ fun.
- Talk about damning with faint ( or feigned ? ) praise.
- And yet he has assembled much that is damning and true.
- On the contrary, the internal e-mail is damning:
- Is that what's known as damning with faint praise?
- But Rudovsky said Kornberg raised a damning tactical problem for himself.
- Koresh was stockpiling weapons and, most damning, abusing children.
- We like to paint all suburbs with the same damning brush.
- Two opponents hired private investigators, but produced no damning evidence.
- Many who read the 217-page document found it damning.
- He has a relentless eye for the small, damning detail.
- White's most damning liability may be his own resume.
- Then Spitzer released his affidavit containing the damning e-mails.
- On the face of it, the comments sound damning enough.
- But other party officials were equally damning of the European Parliament.
- But Elitsur says Israel's performance in Lebanon is damning.
- Reaction to the summit in the Yugoslavia was swift and damning.
- That he did, using spectral analysis, with damning results.
- Though he passes, her betrayal is too damning for Lewis.
- No criticism of the Munich Agreement could be more damning ".
damning sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for damning? damning English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.