darting sentence in Hindi
- And then there is Kaufman, darting this way and that.
- Characters are constantly darting through false bookcases and vanishing behind trapdoors.
- Smith is a darting runner who can throw on the move.
- CITIZEN _ Immigrants darting between cars, focused on their destination.
- Mosquitoes can fly up to 10 mph, darting between raindrops.
- But the youngsters are eager, darting from item to item.
- Maybe your headlights have caught a doe darting across the blacktop.
- His quick mind and darting energy caught Mangera's eye.
- Their darting eyes were alert for customers _ and the police.
- Luminous darting streaks and deafening bangs and booms enlivens the atmosphere.
- They were sharp, darting, glowing eyes that were wide open.
- Davis is a quick, darting runner with excellent hands.
- Ms . Kronenberg looked delicate in the small darting steps.
- She sat on a chair, eyes darting about and chest heaving.
- A toothless smile had replaced the vacant stares and the darting glances.
- Tiny men, skinny men, darting around all those plodding oafs.
- His darting eyes, filled with agony, told a different story.
- Behind his narrow eyes you can see a darting, improvisational intelligence.
- He hesitates, his eyes darting, his face anxious.
- Just ask for the Darting riesling in the big bottle.
darting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for darting? darting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.