enamelling sentence in Hindi
- Eventually this would mainly use the Cizhou invention of overglaze enamelling.
- Together, they revived the Renaissance practice of enamelling in their jewellery.
- The building was a former nineteenth centre enamelling factory.
- It is also used as a pre-treatment for painting or enamelling.
- He developed particular skills in the ancient techniques of gold granulation and translucent foiled enamelling.
- Since standard enamelling steel is magnetically attractive, it may also be used for magnet boards.
- At the enamelling tradition of the 16th and 17th centuries and produced hardstone goblets with enamelled mounts
- Schindler personally had Rosner moved to an enamelling factory in Brinnlitz, Czechoslovakia, in 1945.
- Lalique was apprenticed to a Paris jeweler at 16, then mastered the skills of goldsmithing and enamelling.
- Enamelled glass is also called " painted ", and overglaze decoration to pottery is often called enamelling.
- The process for enamelling cast iron bathtubs was invented by the Scottish-born American David Dunbar Buick.
- The pendant may originally have been further decorated with enamelling on each face and pearls around the edge.
- Frame building, brakes, wheels, sheet metal work, polishing and enamelling were all carried out in the works.
- Frit for enamelling steel is typically an alkali borosilicate glass with a thermal expansion and glass temperature suitable for coating steel.
- The artist was educated at the London Polytechnic in metal work that involved casting, engraving, enamelling and silversmithing in 1978.
- It was also in Venice that enamelling was resurrected following its decline in the Islamic world ( Gudenrath 2006, 47 ).
- By the late 1950s, Spears was suffering from an illness that may have been lead poisoning from her work with enamelling.
- Lead glass was ideally suited for enamelling vessels and windows owing to its lower working temperature than the forest glass of the body.
- There he gained valuable experience in enamelling and guilloch?engraving, sophisticated techniques which are still being used at the manufacture Victor Mayer today.
- The cloisonn?enamelling of the sceptre head with the two falcons surmounting it has no parallels in the Aegean, but shows a strong Egyptian influence.
enamelling sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enamelling? enamelling English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.