jackfruit sentence in Hindi
- Mangoes, jackfruits, guavas and blackberries are available in plenty.
- Breadfruit and jackfruit are cultivated widely in the tropical Southeast Asia.
- I spotted sweet jackfruit, thinking I had found something truly unusual.
- He stole a piece of jackfruit and gave it to Dang Anum.
- Mango, jackfruit and tamarind trees are scattered over the farm lands.
- Jackfruit is a popular seasonal agriculture product from the hills.
- Four images of Krishna were then carved from jackfruit wood.
- The jackfruit may be replaced with a bunch of flowers.
- Other fruits grown in the region are jackfruit, chiku and guava.
- Trees are heavy with bananas, coconuts and jackfruit.
- The jackfruit tree can produce about 100 to 200 fruits in a year.
- Ripe jackfruit is naturally sweet, with subtle flavoring.
- In southern India, unripe jackfruit slices are deep fried to make chips.
- Fruits include jackfruits, mangos, pineapples and blackberries.
- They include watermelon, papaya, mango or jackfruit, " said Borhan.
- Jackfruits are plucked or shaken off trees, crushed with the foot and eaten.
- The cuisines of Vietnam use cooked young jackfruit.
- Dried jackfruit chips are produced by various manufacturers.
- Another such creation is a series of poems on a full-grown jackfruit.
- Rice, jackfruits, yam and other products would be kept in the Nilavara.
jackfruit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jackfruit? jackfruit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.