jackscrew sentence in Hindi
- _Airborne Express, 75 planes : Two jackscrews needing lubrication.
- _American Airlines, 284 planes : One jackscrew lacked lubricant.
- Airlines replaced jackscrew devices in the tail sections of 18 aircraft.
- Crash investigators later concluded the jackscrew mechanism jammed soon after takeoff.
- Flight 261's jackscrew was found, damaged, on Wednesday.
- Airlines had reported finding jackscrew problems in 22 planes by midday Sunday.
- The airlines said they wanted to check a component called a jackscrew.
- Carriers should check the jackscrew assemblies at their convenience, Boeing said.
- Spokespeople for Northwest and Delta Air Lines also reported residue on jackscrews.
- TWA, 131 planes, one with metal shavings, jackscrew replaced.
- American Airlines, 284 planes, one jackscrew lacked lubricant, relubed.
- Jackscrews are rarely replaced, the NTSB's Benjamin Berman said.
- The jackscrew's threads were found to be stripped.
- A jackscrew or car jack is a familiar mechanical actuator.
- The last two are the ones with jackscrew problems.
- The failure of the jackscrew was unprecedented as a cause of a crash.
- The jackscrews on its jets showed surprising little wear.
- Spokespeople for Northwest and Delta Air Lines also reported residue on their jackscrews.
- The nut is kept still and mechanics see how far the jackscrew can wiggle.
- Readings in excess of above are cause for replacement of acme jackscrew and nut.
jackscrew sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jackscrew? jackscrew English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.