kala azar sentence in Hindi
- Another insect-borne disease is leishmaniasis, of which kala azar is one.
- Campbell was interested in kala azar and was working under Napier.
- So far, we can safely say kala azar is truly a migrant disease,
- He immediately carried out research in malaria and kala azar, for which he was assigned.
- Synonyms for kala azar now include leishmaniasis.
- Kala azar, transmitted by the bite of a sandfly carrying a parasite, infects 500, 000 a year.
- In September 1898 he went to southern Assam in ( northeast India ) to study an epidemic of kala azar.
- Known medically as leishmaniasis, kala azar is carried by the sand fly and kills an estimated 200, 000 people annually.
- Following Leishman's discovery, names like " dum dum fever " and " kala azar " ( both referring to visceral leishmaniasis ) and " Baghdad boil,"
- In 1993, the first case of kala azar was reported and to date, there are five cases of the disease, all of them affecting Bangladeshi workers.
- Many infectious diseases _ tuberculosis, malaria, sleeping sickness and one known as Kala azar, not to mention AIDS _ each kill many more people every year than SARS has.
- The minister has also issued warning to Chief Medical Officers of Deoria and Varanasi for failing to check spread of kala azar disease . ( msn ) ( 2011-01-08)
- His work on kala azar ( leishmaniasis ) proved that the disease was transmitted by sandflies and that it could be successfully treated with urea stibamine, an organic antimonial compound.
- Doctors Without Borders, for instance, fought leishmaniasis, known as kala azar, in southern Sudan from 1989 until it was forced to evacuate the Upper Nile area in 1998 because of fighting.
- "' Kids for World Health "'( "'KFWH "') aims to cover all aspects of the control and elimination of Sleeping Sickness, Trypanosomiasis, Buruli Ulcer, Chagas Disease, and Leishmaniasis / Kala Azar.
- However, the system, like any other, is not foolproof and there would be the odd one or two who would slip through with undetected diseases, as with the discovery of kala azar.
- About half a million people worldwide are infected annually with visceral leishmaniasis ( pronounced leesh-ma-NIGH-a-sis, also known as kala azar or black fever ), with about half of the cases in India.
- Leishman's name was engraved into the history of parasitology by Sir Ronald Ross, who was impressed by Leishman's work and classified the etiologic agent of kala azar into the separate genus " Leishmania ".
- More recently, armed with a little more than $ 10 million from the Gates Foundation, OneWorld has just started a large and pivotal human experiment in Bihar, India, that's testing a drug to treat kala azar.
- During his time in India he was a member and later Director of the Kala azar Commission from 1926 to 1933 and Director of the King Institute of Preventive Medicine and Research, Guindy, Chennai from 1934 to 1938.
- More Sentences: 1 2
kala azar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kala azar? kala azar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.