kawamata sentence in Hindi
- Kawamata is known for its production of silk and silk products.
- Students from these two schools were moved into Kawamata Elementary School.
- Originally, various districts of Kawamata had their own junior high schools.
- It features special appearances of other manga artists such as Chiaki Kawamata.
- Residents of Kawamata, including the mayor, have also visited Cosqu�n.
- There are four designated mountains in Kawamata : Mt.
- Kawamata, a former special forces, who becomes a mercenary for hire.
- He was a disciple of the school's founder, Kawamata Tsuneyuki.
- Takashi Kawamata is a well known Japanese cinematographer.
- Kawamata is a psychotic soldier who fell in with the Russian Special Operation Forces.
- Fujio Kobayashi and Akira Kawamata shot 71s.
- Overnight leader Akira Kawamata struggled to a 76 and was alone in fifth at 217.
- The Argentinian ambassador to Japan and the mayor of Cosqu�n have paid visits to Kawamata.
- One of his students was Kawamata Tsunemasa.
- In 1974, all except Yamakiya Junior High School were merged into Kawamata Junior High School.
- Kawamata heard of the monster and was excited to finally test his newly upgraded combat suit.
- The creature starts attacking an amusement park and Kawamata is quickly dispatched to intercept the monster.
- It was at this time that Kawamata became the guinea pig for this secret scientific research organization.
- Kawamata quoted Clement as saying a man in Bombay had asked him to carry the bag to Japan.
- Pinch-hitter Yonetoshi Kawamata hit a two-run double in the six-run sixth inning.
kawamata sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kawamata? kawamata English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.