kayoed sentence in Hindi
- Bob Smith's Olds was also kayoed in a solo crash.
- He was kayoed in three rounds by future lightheavyweight champion John Henry Lewis.
- He kayoed them both on the spot.
- Star safety Steve Atwater was out and cornerback Randy Fuller was kayoed on the first series.
- Reuss simply didn't have his best stuff and was kayoed in the third inning.
- Just after Washington used his 11th ace to knot the match at two sets each, another downpour kayoed play for good.
- It was, after all, Phillips who missed the block that got Steve Young kayoed, maybe for the last time.
- A combination of heat and humidity _ and a lack of eating because tournament cuisine wasn't to his liking, almost kayoed the Czech Republic native.
- Bob Flock took the lead in the closing stages when mechanical problems kayoed Bill Blair and edged Lee Petty to win the season finale at North Wilkesboro Speedway.
- The elbows keep flying, notably Owen Nolan's that kayoed Beukeboom in Friday night's rumble at the Garden; his concussion kept him out of Sunday's game.
- And then there's the potential war with Iraq, which could affect box-office receipts much the same way Sept . 11 kayoed activity for several months in fall 2001.
- He was " disappointed " in the second half and mournful over the loss of running back Derrick Lassic, apparently kayoed for a couple of months with a first-half knee injury.
- Williams said after his leadoff blast to center off Rod Beck in the 10th inning had kayoed the Red Sox, 4-3, in the opening game of the American League Championship Series Wednesdaynight at Yankee Stadium.
- The innocuous phrases " free with DOS " and " free with Windows " have kayoed entire, once-thriving software categories such as disk utilities and low-end word processors _ not that WordPad is half bad.
- Burt Lancaster, making his film debut as a boxer turned passive and resigned to his fate, is the quintessential noir victim, hollowed out by a corrupt universe, kayoed by femme fatale Ava Gardner, numbly awaiting a death he views as inevitable.
- By late 1924, World Featherweight champion Johnny Dundee vacated his title and a tournament was arranged to determine a successor . " Kid " kayoed Angel Diaz in three rounds, outpointed Bobby Garcia over 10-rounds and then halted Joe Lombardo in four rounds to advance to the finals.
- Depp has amazed some observers by surviving the kind of reckless lifestyle which has kayoed several of his peers, but it's no surprise that his career is at something of a peak after critically acclaimed performances in " Chocolat " ( 2000 ) and the current " Blow ."
- There were three parts to the old Zord series ( Zords are the Rangers'dinosaur-like vehicles ); then there's the five-part series, which is the only place to feature Tommy, the coveted Green Ranger, whose loss of powers kayoed his character and drove up his price tag.
kayoed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kayoed? kayoed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.