legions sentence in Hindi
- Culin is awarded the Legion of Merit for creating the Rhino.
- It also can determine whether the legion is benign or malignant.
- It's about the new legions of upscale cigar smokers.
- The veterans groups, notably the American Legion, fired first.
- They are legion and legendary-- and also his legacy.
- The success of a few has inspired a legion of imitators.
- The reasons why young people don't invest are legion.
- Redman was clearly activating a legion of desires in his audience.
- Attendance to the Foreign Legion Symphony was compulsory for resident units.
- We had the Legion of Decency when I was a kid,
- Grossman's achievements at New England Medical Center are legion.
- The Army awarded Bates the Legion of Merit for his efforts.
- Now comes the Legion, as it's known here.
- Does the new Legion transform the art scene in San Francisco?
- She was subsequently made a chevalier of the Legion of Honor.
- Legions of these investors have flocked to mutual funds only recently.
- There's the Legion of Merit with two gold stars.
- And that's why the Legion endorsed the Missouri mule.
- Instead, the proceeds go to a local American Legion post.
- It requires legions of skilled technicians, and competition is formidable.
legions sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for legions? legions English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.