legislates sentence in Hindi
- Indeed, after 10 days, serious legislating is just beginning.
- However, he said Congress should eventually legislate when life begins.
- You cannot really legislate on-line propositions out of existence.
- You cannot legislate the ability to drive in a free country.
- It is beyond comprehension that this cannot be legislated by Congress,
- Some Congressional conservatives have wisely cautioned against careless and hasty legislating.
- If baseball ever legislates faster games, it could target Nomo.
- Legislate that he or she eat one less pizza a week.
- "I cannot legislate respect, " he said.
- "You can't legislate this stuff,"
- What is more Big Government than legislating effort in athletic competition?
- I don't know how you legislate judgment ."
- What we shouldn't do is legislate it,"
- They also become exclusionary activities, legislating to eliminate potential challengers.
- The Republicans seem hell-bent to investigate rather than legislate.
- "You can't improve service by legislating it.
- The last Congress focused almost entirely on investigating instead of legislating.
- The ultimate judge of a senator is his ability to legislate.
- The vice president believes legislated quotas on steel imports are unnecessary.
- "That's the essence of legislating ."
legislates sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for legislates? legislates English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.