luridness sentence in Hindi
- Ideology is irrelevant, as is the'luridness'of content.
- Any touches of luridness are reserved for his costumes.
- The luridness of its theme furthered the controversy.
- Despite the luridness of the film's setting, director Manuel Gomez Pereira emphasizes humor over erotica.
- It does to the play what Disney has done to Times Square : diminished the luridness and the allure.
- It may lack some of the luridness and frankness of the sexual peccadilloes that have afflicted the British royal family in recent years.
- In " La Femme Nikita, " about a government assassin, the director Luc Besson combined American luridness and Gallic style.
- The workaday luridness of " All My Children " and " Maury " was simply no match for unfolding reality.
- With hundreds of channels now, no one has to watch news, and 24-hour cable channels are likely to deliver tabloid luridness.
- Or is " Showgirls " simply filling its quota for the arbitrary luridness, action and extravagance needed to lure audiences around the globe?
- Like a demonic fiddler, Watson played upon heartstrings still raw from the Civil War and ignited a press circus whose luridness was worthy of the 1990s.
- If nothing else, the president's scandal showed ordinary voters inured to the luridness of it after 10 months of revelations as candid as Chaucer.
- Real life, as portrayed on television, has grown so graphic that the people who write teleplays and screenplays have been forced into greater luridness just to keep up.
- Appellate proceedings lack the telegenic luridness of courtroom trials but have more potential to instruct a watching public in the elegance of our jurisprudence when it is at its best.
- If Wilkie Collins were alive today, he would undoubtedly be in Hollywood, demanding hefty fees for screenplays that cater to a late-20th-century taste for glossy luridness.
- Besson stylishly melded American luridness with Gallic sophistication, though the violence level was enough to dismay French audiences and prompt a coarse American remake ( " Point of No Return " ).
- This deeply sentimental, overly long melodrama, first produced last year at the Syracuse Stage and again directed by that company's artistic director, Tazewell Thompson, strips gears shifting between heartwarming comedy and bruising topical luridness.
- His film from last year, " The Mother, " which starred a less rigid Craig, was mercifully free of this new movie's intellectual airs and had a less desperate, more full-bodied luridness.
- As the day in court evolved, the sobriety of nine robed justices in the matter of Clinton vs . Jones offered a welcome counterpoint to the japery of five raincoated Bill Clinton impostors protesting in mock luridness outside the courthouse.
- :: I think that featuring an article is a mechanism for identifying encyclopedia articles of a high standard; standards of writing, illustration, and NPOV, that is, independent of the morality or " luridness " of the subject matter.
- More Sentences: 1 2
luridness sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for luridness? luridness English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.