luridly sentence in Hindi
- A devil lighted luridly by a red bulb animates the sidewalk.
- At his best, King weaves luridly compelling campfire yarns.
- The paradox is luridly illustrated in the adult video business.
- And Connick is luridly enjoyable as the sleazy jailbird.
- It depicts Dyer sitting on a revolving office stool in a luridly coloured room.
- The report luridly describes sexual encounters and secretive pillow talk in the corridors of power.
- Each one is as luridly colored as the next, with only their scalloped borders now showing.
- They have joyfully and sometimes luridly reported every turn in the story, very often on Page One.
- It's as grisly as a multi-car pileup, and just as luridly fascinating to watch.
- These directors are on safe territory, even if Scorsese's Manhattan is more luridly dystopic than ever.
- That is the main theme of the advertising campaigns, which are often luridly assisted by the National Rifle Association.
- "Manhattan Murder Mystery " ) to the luridly unbecoming ( " Deconstructing Harry " ).
- A section luridly titledthe'Coroner's Report'details the wealth and fees of today's performers.
- He'll put you through all kinds of cynical, luridly disillusioned behavior just to maintain his belief in innocence.
- An angry Innes Ireland spent the whole race going luridly sideways in the car which he had originally put on pole.
- "Carmen Jones " ), and most recently, in gangsta rap lyrics that luridly brag of sexual conquests.
- Polygamy was then luridly discussed in newspapers across the country and, in 1857, federal troops were sent to the Utah Territory.
- The episode ended with a close-up of Pete's " tear-stained, luridly made-up face ".
- His is a morality tale for this complicated age : the details are luridly clear, but the moral is what you make it.
- His next collaboration with Powell, the luridly emotional melodrama " Black Narcissus, " won Cardiff the 1947 Oscar for cinematography.
luridly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for luridly? luridly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.