macer sentence in Hindi
- Macer also wrote a history of Rome, in 16 books.
- This writer modeled their style after Valerius Antias and Licinius Macer.
- The Lord President's Mace is borne by the Falkland Macer.
- He is cited by the jurists Macer and Herennius Modestinus.
- But prize money isn't what's important, Macer said.
- Past guests have included : Joe Macer, Bert Atkinson and Rachel Branning.
- And Macer's handsome, broad-faced portrayal of Robinson radiates wily charisma.
- But the new emperor looked at Macer with mistrust, fearing another rebellion against himself.
- John Forsyth was appointed the king's macer in 1538 and later Falkland Pursuivant.
- Eliza Broad n�e Macer and three sons.
- Macer also works at a retirement community.
- He seems to have been trying to counter the Marian historian, C . Licinius Macer.
- Caesonius Macer was married to Manilia Lucilla, who was related to Tiberius Manilius Fuscus, who was Roman consul twice.
- Son of Licinius Macer and thus a member of the " Attic model : he characterized Cicero as wordy and artificial.
- He joined the cast of the long-running BBC soap opera " EastEnders " as Joe Macer in 2005.
- Sterling Macer Jr .'s rite-of-passage story set at a town picnic, won the Audience Favorite award.
- Macer was killed in 69, the Year of the Four Emperors, and I " Macriana liberatrix " was disbanded.
- They had at least one child, Lucius Caesonius Lucillus Macer Rufinianus, who was suffect consul possibly between AD 225 and 230.
- "' Karlee Macer "'is a Democratic member of the Indiana House of Representatives, representing the 92nd district.
- Sterling Macer has entered his feature " Park Day, " a rite-of-passage story with darkly spiritual undertones.
macer sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for macer? macer English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.