machetes sentence in Hindi
- A recent documentary showed a live execution by machete in Burma.
- I saw people running through the streets with machetes and clubs.
- Death squads cut off the faces of their victims with machetes.
- Scores of other Hutu were wounded with machetes by Hutu militias.
- Suddenly, she grins, and holds up three gleaming machetes.
- Pro-junta thugs brandishing machetes jeered in the streets below.
- Despots, using machetes to kill, ravish their scant possessions.
- Six were released and eight were hacked to death with machetes.
- Ballard then slit the boy's neck with a machete.
- They cut me with a machete, and they killed me.
- People were armed, some with guns, some with machetes.
- Instead, the soldiers brought another machete with a shorter blade.
- Put away your machetes, and start sharpening up your words.
- How do they earn a living without a gun or machete?
- I stopped people in the marketplace and threatened them with machetes.
- Then a machete-wielding killer starts thinning the employee pool.
- Some had machete wounds, others had been stoned or beaten.
- Some vaccinators were chased out of villages by people with machetes.
- Police say 109 villagers have been massacred, some with machetes.
- One polling official was treated for machete wounds after being attacked.
machetes sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for machetes? machetes English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.