manumission sentence in Hindi
- The word " manumission " means the freeing of a slave.
- Thus he felt it was a very weak form of manumission.
- Most southern states tightened restrictions on manumission, effectively ending it.
- Enslaved Africans became more difficult to hold as manumission became a certainty.
- Firstly, manumission may present itself as a sentimental and benevolent gesture.
- As a result, manumissions decreased dramatically in the South.
- This sharply reduced the rate of manumissions in the state.
- He was still technically a slave, but he quickly obtained manumission.
- Several southern states, including Virginia in 1782, made manumissions easier.
- Manumission of a slave was encouraged as a way of expiating sins.
- These slaves were promised manumission in return for loyal service.
- The entries seem to be contemporaneous with the manumissions which they record.
- The only legal means of manumission was conversion to ( Catholic ) Christianity.
- The document of his manumission is held in the state archive of Rome.
- Eddy co-founded Manumission's Ibiza Rocks.
- By the 1820s, it required legislative approval for each act of manumission.
- The rate of manumission fell sharply in southern states.
- Vel�zquez freed Juan de Pareja in 1650 and the document of manumission survives.
- However, manumission required that the non-Muslim slave first convert to Islam.
- Taylor Blow filed the manumission papers with Judge Hamilton on May 26, 1857.
manumission sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for manumission? manumission English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.