moorhen sentence in Hindi
- For example, male moorhens provide the bulk of baby bird care.
- Common moorhens and striated herons also breed on the island.
- It is a habitat for whooper swans, moorhens and little grebes.
- The common moorhen in particular flightlessness in island populations.
- Birds include mallard, Pacific reef heron, common moorhen and cattle egret.
- The higher vegetated areas of the lake support moorhens, coots and jacanas.
- If moorhens had prisons, we speculate that all the inmates would be female.
- Other moorhens have been described from older remains.
- Marsh-nesting birds include reed bunting, moorhen, coot and reed warbler.
- Examples of these birds are shovelers, mallards, firetails, moorhens and scrubwrens.
- Bird species sighted at the park may include kingfisher, grey heron and moorhen.
- This species is parasitised by the moorhen flea, " Dasypsyllus gallinulae ".
- Moorhens and coots regularly nest here and other visitors include herons, kingfishers and warblers.
- Waterfowl such as Ducks, Moorhens thrive in gardens and parks with access to water.
- The common moorhen lives around well-vegetated marshes, ponds, canals and other wetlands.
- The bird is also parasitised by the moorhen flea, " Dasypsyllus gallinulae ".
- It was split from the common moorhen by the American Ornithologists'Union in July 2011.
- The Tristan moorhen is an extinct species from the South Atlantic island of Tristan da Cunha.
- The common moorhen gives a wide range of gargling calls and will emit loud hisses when threatened.
- The dusky moorhen is found in wetland habitats, with a preference for freshwater marshes and swamps.
moorhen sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for moorhen? moorhen English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.