naivenesses sentence in Hindi
- At first, she is disliked by her classmates and teachers due to her stubbornness and naiveness.
- Radisic told reporters at a press conference in Banja Luka, adding " this was the price for someone's naiveness ."
- A kid comes into the world very naive, they lose that naiveness and then go into this life losing all of this getting into trouble.
- Though still cantankerous in the show's first life, Mama's character expanded with wisecracks, humor, pesky antics, indecorum, and naiveness.
- Once again the Argentinean artist plays with binary oppositions creating a balance between primitive civilisations and surrealism, psychedelia and the naiveness that so well characterises his work.
- "He's mature, but he also has enough naiveness that makes him refreshing, " said Lee's coach at San Diego State, Jim Dietz.
- Damn my naiveness in believing I could go under the radar and get away with criticising the filer's expert edits and succinct edit summaries here and here correcting the ignorant spellings of a previous editor.
- "In my naiveness, I thought if I brought different kinds of people onto the stage, that would ensure that there were different kinds of people in the audience, but that hasn't happened,"
- The movie was a commercial disappointment and critic Mohar Basu labeled her " a chatterbox replete with idioticity which the director frames as naiveness . " She then appeared in Tigmanshu Dhulia's " Bullett Raja " opposite Saif Ali Khan, a box-office flop.
- It is really effrontery on his part and not mere naiveness to ignore an instance so dead against a fundamental doctrine of his own & if he had considered the idea of cause as also to be ignored as being an isolated exceptional case, he would have had no reason to write the Treatise at all .
- Mama's indecorum and naiveness were exampled in her inability to drive ( ep . " Mama's Learns to Drive " ); inability to act in socially acceptable ways out in public and in the presence of guests ( ep . " The Mama Who Came to Dinner " and " Ellen's Boyfriend " ); inability to work jobs outside of the home ( ep . " Mama Gets a Job " and " Mama for Mayor " ); etc . This often resulted in the humiliation or frustration of her loved ones.
naivenesses sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for naivenesses? naivenesses English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.