naivetes sentence in Hindi
- Streep is not exaggerating the naivete she brought into the project.
- Arbitrarily, the attack demonstrated our collective naivete and individual defenselessness.
- Trope said such naivete is not unusual for young art students.
- The real virtues of LAPD are gullibility, obliviousness and naivete.
- And they also appreciated what they felt was a certain naivete.
- As we've seen, many paid for their naivete.
- This naivete on the floors of great restaurants leaves some wary.
- They often have a very childlike mind, with some naivete.
- They were, in their naivete, their own worst enemies.
- But at a certain point, naivete isn't enough.
- Now, a month later, she laughs at her naivete.
- The film's naivete makes up for its rampant predictability.
- How illuminating you find this depends on your level of naivete.
- Some conservatives have criticized that attitude as soft-hearted naivete.
- Her naivete is refreshing in a sport that ages its young.
- There is a sense of nobility in the naivete of technique.
- I think my naivete about city government is actually an asset,
- But she also believes her naivete has worked to her advantage.
- My success alerted me unwittingly to a journalistic virtue : naivete.
- Damon projects strength and vulnerability along with naivete and street smarts.
naivetes sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for naivetes? naivetes English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.