oakum sentence in Hindi
- These included breaking stones, operating a water pump, and oakum picking.
- Female prisoners picked oakum, knitted stockings or sewed.
- This labour included the picking of oakum, rock breaking and wood chopping.
- Jeremy Easson of New Oakum, England, finished sixth in a Mitsubishi Evolution.
- Boats carried oakum and chisels to patch leaks.
- Picking oakum was a common occupation in Victorian times in British prisons and workhouses.
- Hard labour included rock breaking and oakum picking.
- The cause of her sinking was likely the loosening of oakum in her seams.
- In prison, Wilde picked oakum and dedicated himself to the task of learning humility.
- The gaps in these joints were sealed with oakum to prevents the water leaking out.
- Originally rope or oakum packing was used.
- In modern times, the fibrous material used in oakum comes from virgin hemp or jute.
- Caulking was made from the pitch of pine trees, and palmetto leaves were used as oakum.
- Next he started an oakum manufactory, probably to help a brother, but it did not prosper.
- If it is fairly large, use oakum, an oily rope-type material you can stuff in.
- Found in the cracks of the floorboards were needles, pins, thimbles, oakum, string and buttons.
- Old rope was also hung up, to provide oakum for closing up the seams between ships'boards.
- The oakum extracted was for use on navy ships, and the instructor said that they were serving the country.
- Because of colonial and naval expansion of the era, economies needed large quantities of hemp for rope and oakum.
- A molten-lead joint was then run around the socket to ensure that the oakum seal remained in place.
oakum sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for oakum? oakum English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.