oaky sentence in Hindi
- Description : Big-bodied, oaky, sherryish, flowery.
- Not surprisingly, many of them were oaky, oxidized and dull.
- I find them too heavy, too fruity and far too oaky.
- Sweet, oaky aroma, mild apple and pineapple flavors.
- Or _ the one exception _ an oaky, sweetish California chardonnay.
- Distinct peach and honey aromas; clean, clear flavors turn oaky.
- What you think of as oaky identifies itself as vanilla.
- It is also known as Oaky ( Oakey ) Farm.
- Description : Big, malty, oaky, sherryish.
- Chardonnay and a " big, oaky, buttery " Chard.
- 6 cups white Burgundy, or a crisp, not overly oaky California Chardonnay
- Oaky aroma with bright fruit flavors and zingy acidity.
- Rich aromas of plums and chocolate; fruity flavors, a little oaky.
- Grimes liked this wine a lot, Asimov felt it was too oaky.
- Gently spicy and light-bodied with complex flavors; a little oaky.
- Does all of this sound oaky to you folks?
- I was used to matching food with the oaky flavors you get with wine.
- But many are beautifully structured and much less oaky than they used to be.
- You can describe a tequila as spicy and oaky, with a little smokiness.
- Oaky Creek coal mines collect enough mine gas to generate 20 MW of power.
oaky sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for oaky? oaky English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.