pathoses sentence in Hindi
- The exercise does not exclude a few grace notes of pathos.
- But for Ms . Goodman, life is not without pathos.
- The pathos of hand exceeding grasp gives folk art its power.
- This is not pathos to say this is a historical moment.
- For two excruciating days, his pathos played out in public.
- Nowhere is it clearer that humor is often born of pathos.
- Ms . Asylmuratova's slender, arching body radiated pathos.
- Stritch's account of her life has plenty of pathos.
- Director Joe Brancato pilots the action away from pathos or sentimentality.
- The pathos was bitter, sweet and every note in between.
- And all the pathos, too, of a man exposed.
- His tragedies, as a rule, lack pathos and sublimity.
- Pathos-Obama appeals to the audience s emotions through imagery.
- Even the climactic choruses achieve their intended combination of pathos and jubilation.
- Such moments are tinged with eeriness as well as pathos.
- Add generous quantities of wit, pathos and sexual tension.
- Pathos, after all, is not a four-letter word.
- Donizetti helps Major along with some significant moments of pathos.
- Pratfalls follow pathos, satire co-exists with sadness.
- Two Regency romances interspersed with wit, humor and pathos.
pathoses sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pathoses? pathoses English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.