polysynthetic sentence in Hindi
- Like the other Algonquian languages, Blackfoot is typologically polysynthetic.
- It is a polysynthetic language with ( somewhat ) free word order.
- French-origin noun phrases retain lexical polysynthetic structure.
- As a polysynthetic language, Blackfoot features object incorporation.
- In fusional languages and polysynthetic languages, this is often not the case.
- The Siouan languages he considered " mildly polysynthetic " and agglutinative-fusional.
- Examples of compositionally polysynthetic languages include Classical Tonkawa, and most Amazonian languages.
- Like many Native American languages, Cree features a complex polysynthetic morphology and syntax.
- Salishan languages are known for their polysynthetic nature.
- Aymara is an agglutinating and, to a certain extent, a polysynthetic language.
- Many polysynthetic languages display complex evidentiality and / or mirativity systems in their verbs.
- Among the examples of polysynthetic languages he gave was Algonkin which he considered fusional.
- Examples of affixally polysynthetic languages include Inuktitut, Quileute ) and the Wakashan languages.
- However, it is a common misconception that polysynthetic morphology is universal among Amerindian languages.
- This is typical of a polysynthetic language.
- This is not accurate, and results from a misunderstanding of the nature of polysynthetic languages.
- Polysynthetic languages, such as glossed.
- The Cherokee speak a Southern polysynthetic and is written in a syllabary invented by Sequoyah ( ).
- Working within generative grammar, he wrote several important books about the formal analysis of polysynthetic languages.
- Crystal twinning is common in feldspars, especially polysynthetic twins in plagioclase and Carlsbad twins in alkali feldspars.
polysynthetic sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for polysynthetic? polysynthetic English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.