pythoness sentence in Hindi
- Her first book to appear in the United States was " The Pythoness and Other Poems " in 1952.
- Lyla Clay is a " pythoness, " a young woman capable of metabolising certain psychedelic drugs to enter a trance in which she makes unconscious predictions.
- The peasant-woman's face was terrible; her piercing black eyes had the glare of the tiger's; her face was like that we ascribe to a pythoness; she set her teeth to keep them from chattering, and her whole frame quivered convulsively.
- Krok and his wife, Niva ( literally " Lea, Mead " ) had three daughters : the eldest daughter, Kazi, knew every herbaceous plant and was a healer, a pythoness and Fate; their second daughter, Teta, taught Bohemians how to worship their deities, idols, and nymphs; the youngest daughter, Libuae, was a prophetess.
- The " sexual personae " of Paglia's title include the female vampire ( Medusa, Lauren Bacall ); the pythoness ( the Delphic Oracle, Gracie Allen ); the beautiful boy ( Hadrian's Antinous, Dorian Gray ); the epicene man of beauty ( Byron, Elvis Presley ); and the male heroine ( the passive male sufferer, for example, the old men in William Wordsworth's poetry ).
- WITH : Alyssa Bresnahan ( Thetis, Cassandra and Pythoness ), Alan Dobie ( Odysseus and Calchas ), Greg Hicks ( Agamemnon, Priam and Menelaus ), Annalee Jefferies ( Clytemnestra, Andromache, Ilione and Helen ), Ann Mitchell ( Hecuba, Nurse and Aethra ), Robert Petkoff ( Achilles, Aegisthus, Neoptolemus and Orestes ), David Ryall ( Poet, Tyndareus, Peleus, Telephus, Palamedes and Polymestor ) and Mia Yoo ( Leda Deidamia, Electra, Hermione, Iphigenia and Polyxena ).
- :" The strong-doored, foursquare fortress of glass, manned by its dumb, ghostly sentinels, spun round in never-ceasing revolution, so that few could find its entrance; it was pitch-dark save for the twilight made by the lamp burning before its circling gate; feasting went on there, and revelry, and in its centre, choicest of its many riches, was the pearl-rimmed cauldron of poetry and inspiration, kept bubbling by the breaths of nine British pythonesses, so that it might give forth its oracles ."
pythoness sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for pythoness? pythoness English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.