quacked sentence in Hindi
- *I've blocked User : FMicronesian because they quacked.
- A family of ducks quacked noisily as they waddled around the barnyard.
- Al Gore quacked like a duck in a baby's face.
- The Ducks hadn't quacked at the Sweet 16 since 1960.
- Darkeclipse1 and Darkeclipse3 quacked, and thus were blocked.
- The KISW duck quacked his last quack in 1980 when the station dropped the promotion.
- What looked like a duck and quacked like a duck turned out to be a rubber ducky.
- With varying degrees of sincerity, most of them quacked, " Yes, but ."
- Geese flew over me, and ducks, startled into flight, quacked rapidly out of my path.
- And when we asked our waitress to explain one dish ( a pasta with duck ), she quacked.
- He had bad form on everything, and his passes looked so much like wounded ducks that they practically quacked.
- They all quacked, so, with the exception of the IP, all are now indefinitely blocked and tagged.
- He walked like a duck and quacked like a duck and he sure as hell looked like a playmaking guard to me.
- In case you haven't guessed, duck life in suburbia isn't all it's quacked up to be.
- It quacked like a tax increase and waddled like a tax increase _ and in the end, it died like a tax increase.
- The mother duck quacked frantically on the cobbled stones of the Carriage Gate entrance to Parliament, and six firefighters rushed to the scene.
- Our current policies and guidelines don't give us any guidance, because they look like ducks but haven't quacked yet.
- Joe Dilworth, a homeowner, cited the maxim that a creature that walked like a duck and quacked like a duck was probably a duck.
- Throughout our conversation, his duck-shaped phone repeatedly quacked, and when he answered it, the bill protruded from the side of his head.
- I mean their third edit is on the DYK which from the previous investigations something that quacked as 23prootie because he / she was involved with it.
- More Sentences: 1 2
quacked sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quacked? quacked English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.