quackery sentence in Hindi
- Not surprisingly, the Internet has become ripe territory for quackery.
- To be sure, some skeptics dismiss feng shui as quackery.
- But those terms are loaded, easy to dismiss as quackery.
- But Kenya's physicians generally reject traditional medicine as quackery.
- The line between alternative medicine and quackery is a contentious subject.
- Doesn't this qualify as quackery / fraud / skeptical.
- Quackery is a specific type of pseudoscience that alludes medical treatments.
- There were a few people offering sensible mainstream advice amid the quackery.
- McCoy has crammed the Quackery Gallery with dozens of relics like that.
- But pupils weren't the only ones fooled by his quackery.
- It wasn't just the issue of quackery that roused opposition.
- :: When have I advocated fringe theories or quackery?
- Quackery and pseudoscience DO NOT deserve " equal time ".
- He runs a number of websites dealing with quackery and health fraud.
- By 1923, he had enough capital to build quackery.
- They would love to delete the word and attempts to expose quackery.
- There is also a vast body of folk medicine and simple quackery.
- Note that currently quackery doesn't appear elsewhere in the article.
- It is therefore NOT a fringe therapy, or quackery.
- For years, chiropractic was discredited and even referred to as quackery.
quackery sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quackery? quackery English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.