redistributor sentence in Hindi
- The company is also a major redistributor of foreign independent and electronic music releases in Hungary.
- Some licenses do not allow derived works to add a restriction that says a redistributor cannot add more restrictions.
- In 1994 it was sold to Scribona, an office electronics redistributor, which was a recent spinn-off from the Esselte group.
- The largest importer and exporter by value is the Netherlands, which is both a grower and a redistributor of crops imported from other countries.
- According to Bradley M . Kuhn of Software Freedom Conservancy, this exception statement is ambiguous and " leaves the redistributor feeling unclear about their rights ".
- :: WRT your first point, " " anything burdened with IP will be an issue to a potential redistributor of our content . ""
- "Snow " was the second most widely sold game of 2003 on Getchu . com, a major redistributor of visual novel and domestic anime products.
- :It might be seen as an untolerable expression of individuality on the shared capital since the state is assumed to have the role as an organised redistributor of riches.
- :Our concern with non-free images is not the legality side of IP, but the fact that anything burdened with IP will be an issue to a potential redistributor of our content.
- Creative Commons : Attribution-ShareAlike-This license permits free use, including commercial use; requires that you be attributed as the creator; and requires that any derivative creator or redistributor of your work use the same license.
- A major difference between the set of permissive and copyleft free software licenses is that when the software is being redistributed ( either modified or unmodified ), permissive licenses don't enforce the redistributor to open the modified source code.
- On Getchu . com, a major redistributor of visual novel and domestic anime products, " _ Summer " was ranked as the most widely sold game in Japan in July 2005, the month and year of the visual novel's release.
- :: Open source software, in my view, often has very poor copyright trails, partly because most authors don't understand copyright and, in particular, fail to understand that the licence for each contribution is normally ( certainly for GPL ) direct from the original author of that part, not from the redistributor.
- "The Bush claim that his tax cut not only doesn't reward the rich but actually makes them pay more ( W . the Redistributor ? ) is really phony, " concluded Al Hunt of The Wall Street Journal, who did the tortuous math . ( My pal Al risks wandering into Adam Clymer-ville with the Bush posse .)
redistributor sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for redistributor? redistributor English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.