redly sentence in Hindi
- Remote cameras show the concrete mounds glowing redly.
- Therefore, it think that the increased oxygen demand will be redly met by the volume of water in movement.
- "But Parker s back is now Christ s face and the welts, rising redly on one, also disfigure the other.
- He works mainly in simple white, off white and black minimalistic colors but he does also occasionally make deep redly glazed bowls and very distinguishable yellow tea sets.
- You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal ( such a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you daft as a brush, but very very ravenous ); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.
redly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for redly? redly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.