refections sentence in Hindi
- "It's a refection of our times.
- :: On refection I realised this response was not the best approach.
- They can attenuate or minimize refections of a bright office or a bright shirt.
- Southern style pastry food is featured by Cantonese Dim sum which is thought of as a kind of delicate refection.
- Pentomino Rampart consider mirror refections to be distinct, and thus use the full set of 18 one-sided pentominoes.
- However, on refection, I think the main source of support for those resisting the Spanish conquerors would have come from, well, the French.
- The exhibition included four works from Miller's " Nostalgia Futuro " series where the refection of his studio seen in the mirror panel of the work, is painted onto the surrounding surface.
- Upon refection, I don't think Shermer's last law is notable enough for its own Wikipedia article, but it certainly is notable enough for a sentence or two in our Michael Shermer article.
- Although it knows that the Illusory Being it finds immediately before it has been posited by none other than " itself ", External Refection nevertheless regards this Being as something " external " to it from which it returns to itself.
- A few days later he released a free EP, " 1014 ", to those who pre-ordered the album . " Refection " debuted at No . 7 on the Billboard Christian Albums chart, No . 5 on the Rap Albums chart, and No . 15 on the Independent Albums chart.
- When I say " his mirror image ", what i mean is from what little of the film I had seen, his refection in the mirror climbed out of the mirror and either killed him off or swapped places with him, i'm not sure which happened because the time the film was on and the age I was at the time I wasn't supposed to be watching it.
- I could do it too, but I�m not sure about it, because making new refections about the matter, I�ve realised there is a bit of information that I forgot to expose, and it's important, and I suspect your redaction displays a sense that goes a little away from the one it was intended in my redaction and in what concerns to the presentation of that bit of information that remained unposted.
- Kevin M . Thomas of San Francisco's " The Examiner " praised " Golden Gate Girls " as " more than a loving tribute to [ Esther ] Eng, set to the most amazing jazz music . " He likes the fact that director " Wei also pays tribute to other pioneering and lesbian filmmakers such as Dorothy Arzner, who paved the road for many of our more recent female directors gay or straight . " He also notes that the " 90 minute film also is a beautiful refection of early San Francisco, where Eng made a lot of her movies ."
refections sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for refections? refections English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.