repleting sentence in Hindi
- A second Pepsi commercial replete with special effects evoked divided opinions.
- Several have hit the market replete with catchy mascots and mottoes.
- It was a dysfunctional market that was replete with anticompetitive behavior.
- The second announcement was a gala, replete with admission tickets.
- The dialogue is replete with amusing one-liners and zingers.
- History is replete with examples of how empires rose and fell.
- Today's local shopping scene is replete with the tiangge.
- Deri's arrival 38 minutes late was replete with drama.
- The play is replete with lush, poetic dialogue and imagery.
- Whose smile upon each feature plays with such and such replete.
- The other two are more elaborate and replete with theological terminology.
- Ring Mountain is also replete with numerous species of native wildflowers.
- The song was replete with Latin rhythms and classical guitar passages.
- His talk page is replete with previous warnings about edit warring.
- The statute book is replete with examples of special statutory review.
- The event is also replete with entertainment for the literary taste.
- A gothic tower replete with a rope of Rapunzel's hair.
- India does have parliamentary government and a Constitution replete with democratic guarantees.
- Even this much of a synopsis is already replete with Wagnerian resonances.
- The last several decades have been nothing if not replete with duplicities.
repleting sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for repleting? repleting English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.