resonantly sentence in Hindi
- The Tates deal with this realization in resonantly different ways.
- Every detail in the performances is resonantly telling and yet organic feeling.
- I can stand four feet from a mic and be heard quite resonantly ."
- When the pole returns to a balanced position, its spout resonantly strikes a stone.
- In the rotating frame the spin remains still until a resonantly oscillating magnetic field drives magnetic resonance.
- It was a characteristic moment : quick and rather spare, resonantly topical, obviously, aggressively irreverent.
- NRA can also be used non-resonantly ( of course, RBS is non-resonant ).
- An appropriately bunched electron beam strikes excited carbon dioxide molecules resonantly in order to efficiently stimulate energy emission.
- The ramifications of " The Crucible " are more disturbing and resonantly modern than one would expect.
- Over the phone from New York, Heppner, 47, sounded resonantly cheerful as he explained what happened.
- The work's epigram-peppered language, in which puns figure resonantly, often has a Wildean crackle.
- Electrons change energy states by either resonantly gaining energy from absorption of a photon or losing energy by emitting photons.
- When the SFG system scans over a vibrational mode of the surface molecule, the output intensity is resonantly enhanced.
- But even more resonantly, " Terminating " has everything to do with the limits and limitlessness of language.
- Thomas Hampson sings resonantly but the aura of narcissism that invariably surrounds his performances doesn't make him a very attractive hero.
- But he was also working doggedly at his craft, ridding himself of all vestiges of brogue and learning to pitch his voice resonantly.
- The appeal of the album is that it's at once resonantly distinctive and comfortingly familiar . "-- Michael Laskow, TAXI
- This medium resonantly amplifies light with a wavelength near 10.6 or 9.4 micrometers, corresponding to a frequency of approximately 30 terahertz.
- William Warfield, the 77-year-old singer, provided another great lift, resonantly narrating Copland's " Lincoln Portrait ."
- If, however, the photons have the correct " frequency ", they will interact with the atoms in the box, possibly resonantly.
resonantly sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for resonantly? resonantly English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.