analects sentence in Hindi
- In time, their writings, together with the " Analects " and other core texts came to constitute the philosophical corpus of Confucianism.
- The motto of the school is cited from the Analects of Confucius, " Letters, Ethics, Devotion of soul, and Truthfulness . "(
- The first secular Chinese text to be printed was Confucious Analects, printed in Sakai in 1364 with commentaries by the third century scholar He Yan.
- During the late Song dynasty ( 960-1279 ) the importance of the " Analects " as a East Asian thought and values today.
- Zigong had mental sharpness and ability, and appears in the " Analects " as one of the most eloquent speakers among Confucius'students.
- Throughout the " Analects ", Confucius praised only two of his disciples as " junzi ", the other being Nangong Kuo.
- Analects 10.11 tells that Confucius always took a small part of his food and placed it on the sacrificial bowls as an offering to his ancestors.
- In her spare time, she often discussed important matters of state with Emperor Zhang and taught his sons the Confucian classics particularly the Analects of Confucius.
- An edition of the Confucian " Analects " was printed in 1598 using metal moveable type printing equipment at the order of Emperor Go-YMzei.
- Some of these separate printings indicate that the versions found in the collected Analects are either incomplete versions, or evolved, revised versions of the original works.
analects sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for analects? analects English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.