aurora australis sentence in Hindi
- The Australian icebreaker Aurora Australis has supplied emergency fuel to keep the Russian Antarctic station Mirny operating, the government said Wednesday.
- During the following winter Joyce, with Wild's help, printed copies of the expedition book " Aurora Australis ", edited by Shackleton.
- The Aurora Australis suffered an engine room fire shortly after leaving Fremantle, where it had a propeller problem repaired, in mid-January.
- An engine room fire has disabled the Australian icebreaker Aurora Australis in sea ice, deep in Antarctic waters, scientists said Wednesday.
- She has travelled to the Southern Ocean on a number of occasions on the RV Aurora Australis, and the RV Polarstern.
- The Aurora Australis broke through 8 kilometers ( 5 miles ) of ice late Sunday and Monday to reach the Polar Bird.
- However, the aurora borealis and aurora australis sometimes occur in the lower part of the exosphere, where they overlap into the thermosphere.
- Australia's Antarctic supply ship Aurora Australis is stuck in pack ice off Antarctica with a damaged propeller, Australia's Antarctic Division said Wednesday.
- Australia's Antarctic research is in disarray because of continuing problems with its only supply ship, Aurora Australis, the Australian Antarctic Division said Friday.
- "Aurora Australis " was written during the British Imperial Antarctic Expedition or the Nimrod Expedition ( 1908 09 ) led by Ernest Shackleton.
- When Doc tells Stetko he wants to see the aurora australis one last time, she allows him to walk outside to his death.
- The storms caused spectacular displays of the northern and southern lights-- known both scientifically and poetically as the aurora borealis and aurora australis.
- After the rescue, " Aurora Australis " continued on her original mission to resupply Casey Station, before returning to Hobart on 22 January.
- Even winter, when most of the continent is shrouded in continuous darkness for four months, has its beauties, especially the shimmering aurora australis.
- The mega-berg was first observed by Martin Betts, voyage leader on the research ship Aurora Australis, while on ice reconnaissance in the area.
- During the Nimrod expedition, George helped to print the book Aurora Australis whilst stationed on Antarctica during the winter, contributing sketching and lithographs.
- "Aurora Australis " is served by a crew of 24 and carry up to 116 passengers accommodated in three or four-bunk cabins with attached bathrooms.
- Earlier this week, a helicopter shuttled 34 people from the Polar Bird to the Aurora Australis, leaving 21 crew and four others on the stranded ship.
- The Australian Antarctic Division said the Norwegian Polar Queen, a purpose-built polar resupply vessel, had been hired while repairs to the Aurora Australis continue in Fremantle.
- The Aurora Australis was in the process of changing crews at bases in Antarctica, as well as carrying out scientific experiments, including field surveys, he said.
aurora australis sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for aurora australis? aurora australis English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.