zambian sentence in Hindi
- It also helped to establish a short-lived Zambian WSF.
- However, this was not always with full Zambian government support.
- Rugby union in Zambia is administered by the Zambian Rugby Union.
- Kaunda dominated Zambian politics until multiparty elections were held in 1991.
- He was made Zambian captain in 1965, replacing Jackie Sewell.
- This time, the Zambian side was coached by Martha Kapombo.
- He is currently coaching Zambian Division 2 side Young Green Eagles.
- Hunting is also an important part of the Zambian tourist industry.
- The two sold Zambian copper to consumers around the world.
- What about that double rainbow in the mist on the Zambian side?
- The Zambian episode illustrated the kind of judgments that entails.
- Not to mention those 10 rare Zambian orchids occupying the top shelf.
- He won the Zambian title in his third professional bout.
- Zambian President Kenneth Kaunda visited Jamaica in the late 1970s.
- The amendments would require presidential candidates to be second-generation Zambians.
- The new constitution excludes first generation Zambians from the presidency.
- The Zambian president said there was no plan to postpone the election.
- Zambian authorities recently arrested armed refugees who crossed the border with civilians.
- The Zambian escorts delivered the convoy to their Tanzanian counterparts.
- The amendment targeted at Kaunda limited the presidency to second generation Zambians.
zambian sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambian? zambian English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.