zambia sentence in Hindi
- His father still lives in Zambia, vowing never to return.
- We do say to investors : Zambia is not for sale.
- The others made specific suggestions _ Zambia, Togo, Nigeria.
- Children, orphaned or not, have hard lives in Zambia.
- More aggressive Kaposi's hit Zambia and Uganda in 1982.
- The changing political climate is another factor for companies in Zambia.
- The former president of Zambia smiles and quietly claps his hands.
- Regulations for river traffic are mostly ignored in remote northern Zambia.
- Worshippers came from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Zambia.
- One rule bars candidates whose parents were not born in Zambia.
- Zambia, and especially Bwalya, coped best with the conditions.
- In the last month three bombs have gone off in Zambia.
- Group 3 is Zambia, South Africa, Zaire and Congo.
- Only Zambia, Malawi and Chad have offered soldiers, however.
- Civilians were flooding across Zaire's southern border to Zambia.
- His previous postings included Zambia, Chile, Portugal and India.
- Forty-eight percent also knew Zambia was a former colony.
- UNITA is also suspected of having a base in neighboring Zambia.
- Under his presidency, Zambia was a one-party state.
- He was originally expected to return to Zambia earlier this month.
zambia sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambia? zambia English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.