zambian sentence in Hindi
- Many Zambians view these fights as confined to the political elite.
- Most Zambians, however, are just trying to get by.
- Most Zambians older than 30 are extremely reluctant to discuss sex.
- But Chiluba said Zambians were committed to resolving their own problems.
- I appeal to you fellow Zambians to unite and be resolute.
- The amendment required presidential candidates to be born of Zambian parents.
- Offenses of treason carry a mandatory death sentence under Zambian law.
- The meetings were headed by Zambian presidential affairs minister Eric Silwamba.
- The peace deal was negotiated in the Zambian capital, Lusaka.
- The soldiers later released 83 captives but 20 Zambians remain missing.
- In this election, Zambians chose between an unprecedented 11 candidates.
- Under the Zambian constitution, the chief justice declares the winner.
- In his inaugural address Mwanawasa said he would represent all Zambians.
- Mwanawasa will replace former Zambian President Frederick Chiluba as party leader.
- Zambian Information Minister Newstead Zimba announced on state television Friday night.
- The Zambian government holds the remaining ten percent of the company.
- Zambians after earlier admitting to " unacceptable " poverty.
- Under Zambian law, the death sentence is mandatory for treason.
- One in 11 Zambians is member of the New Apostolic Church.
- He hoped to encourage the formation of a Zambian national identity.
zambian sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambian? zambian English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.