ubiquitous element sentence in Hindi
- Arsenic is a ubiquitous element present in American drinking water.
- It was based on the use of templates and other ubiquitous elements of manufacturing.
- Blackout linings and fabrics have become a ubiquitous element in hotel rooms around the world.
- A belief in the "'primacy of mind "'is a ubiquitous element in the history of ideas.
- Stone inscriptions are a ubiquitous element at heritage sites and are key sources for the history of Nepal.
- Carbon is a ubiquitous element that forms millions of compounds, ranging from simple carbon monoxide to highly complex enzymes.
- This invisible but ubiquitous element was first detected in the sun, not on earth, by analysis of the spectrum of sunlight.
- The structures related to the storage, distribution and access to water-the ponds, wells, fountains, riverside ghats-are ubiquitous elements of the cultural landscape of the Kathmandu valley.
- From the 14th century onwards, an overwhelming number of stone inscriptions in the Kathmandu Valley, where they are an ubiquitous element at heritage sites, are in Nepal Bhasa.
- Since the Second World War, pallet racks have become an essential and ubiquitous element of most modern warehouses, manufacturing facilities, retail centers, and other storage and distribution facilities.
- Tweed and velvet surfaces are in favor as well, and fur ( real or fake, though the luxury of the authentic item is overwhelmingly the preference ) is the most ubiquitous element of a with-it wintry wardrobe.
- The " Gopalarajavamsavali ", a history of Nepal, appeared in 1389 AD . From the 14th century onwards, an overwhelming number of stone inscriptions in the Kathmandu Valley, where they are an ubiquitous element at heritage sites, are in Newar.
- The linear noise approximation has become a popular technique for estimating the size of protein-DNA interactions are ubiquitous elements of all known pathways; for such cases, the linear noise approximation can give estimates which are accurate in the limit of large reaction volumes.
ubiquitous element sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ubiquitous element? ubiquitous element English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.