ubiquity sentence in Hindi
- The ubiquity of CDs has contributed to the recorders'popularity.
- Blame the growing awareness on hip-hop's ubiquity.
- Why the ubiquity of the " bell-shaped curve "?
- Due to its ubiquity, Google Analytics raises some privacy concerns.
- His two books, Nexus and Ubiquity are available fo purchae.
- Despite their relative ubiquity, slit lamps have several important limitations.
- Another emblematic feature of Yoyo was the ubiquity of female musicians.
- Hoffman's character is interesting primarily for his ubiquity.
- "What we need is ubiquity, " he said.
- But part of the problem may be the sheer ubiquity of television.
- A major reason for the shocking toll guns take is their ubiquity.
- The problem of passivity is partly counteracted by the boon of ubiquity.
- Instant messaging and online chat are well on their way to ubiquity.
- Cantor's work established the ubiquity of transcendental numbers.
- With the ubiquity of the internet this wider meaning has become redundant.
- Specifically an ignorance of RFC 1918 and it's growing ubiquity.
- Perhaps popularity itself helps propel certain colours'continued ubiquity.
- The ubiquity faded after that as moderates became more numerous.
- However, its ubiquity is not limited to pure mathematics.
- Lasers got a couple of votes, for their ubiquity and potential power.
ubiquity sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ubiquity? ubiquity English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.