ubiquitousness sentence in Hindi
- Even the ubiquitousness of warfare in human history doesn't impress researchers.
- Her creation points to the ubiquitousness of the mammy in American popular culture.
- The cover of Rolling Stone for June 1 makes the ubiquitousness of Melissa Etheridge official.
- Their ubiquitousness has engendered a shared rancor.
- The phones'ubiquitousness has made their use harder for parents to monitor, he said.
- Despite the ubiquitousness of soy products on the shelves, most of it is used in small quantities.
- Its ubiquitousness during socialism led many to shun it now that a greater variety of choices are available.
- Because of the ubiquitousness of license plates, special plates-or even regular ones-can raise controversy.
- Within a short time the belt's ubiquitousness and low price led to the wane of its popularity.
- Nor does it force its funny supporting cast into the annoying ubiquitousness that would have given it a sitcom flavor.
- Or maybe it's his commercial ubiquitousness that allows his public to forgive his NFC Championship Game loss to the 49ers.
- Note that this has nothing to do with the Communications Decency Act and other overreactions to the newness, strangeness and ubiquitousness of the Web.
- Given the ubiquitousness of certain kinds of cloth, he has conceded, fibers yield evidence far less definitive than blood, and not nearly so stable.
- The reasons have to do with the everyday ubiquitousness of military culture in Israel, which has fought half a dozen wars since its inception as a state.
- As further indications of the case's ubiquitousness, the forbidden list also includes the news on MTV and ESPN's " Sports Center ."
- Ubiquitousness and stability of atoms relies on their binding energy, which means that an atom has a lower energy than an unbound system of the nucleus and electrons.
- And despite the ubiquitousness of credit cards, ATMs and electronic transfers, the sea of cash has been growing much faster than the nation's gross national product.
- In a survey released earlier this year, some executives decried the ubiquitousness of tank tops, open-toed and athletic shoes, and sweat suits in the workplace.
- The reasons have in part to do with the everyday ubiquitousness of military culture in Israel, which has fought half a dozen wars since its independence 51 years ago.
- The "-ness " suffix is highly productive in colloquial English however, and in informal language I would have no real objection to " ubiquitousness ".
ubiquitousness sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ubiquitousness? ubiquitousness English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.