ungratifying sentence in Hindi
- "It's unsatisfying and ungratifying by its nature.
- It was, to put it mildly, an ungratifying experience all the way around,
- He has to steel us for a different kind of campaign, one that is relatively slow, relatively invisible and relatively ungratifying.
- Many singers consider the opera, which Strauss wrote in 1924 and called a " bourgeois comedy with symphonic interludes, " vocally ungratifying.
- Katie Finneran brings a raspy Jean Hagen quality to Appassionata von Climax, the kept woman of the corrupt industrialist General Bullmoose, an ungratifying role played here by David Ogden Stiers.
- If I go out with someone with a checklist of must have this, that or the other, that is kind of cold, and a relationship coming out of that could be emotionally ungratifying,
ungratifying sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ungratifying? ungratifying English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.