ungrounded sentence in Hindi
- The Oberverwaltungsgericht L�neburg dismissed the cases as ungrounded in March 2006.
- Therefore, such ungrounded claims should not be taken into account.
- An ungrounded three-prong outlet is an accident waiting to happen.
- I am not trying to say that all the charges are ungrounded.
- The more ungrounded attacks from the president, the more Duma consolidates.
- Later Tuesday, Kuchma called Lazarenko's claims ungrounded.
- Meehan dismissed the complaints about the First Amendment as ungrounded.
- The fears that the Russian defense minister will come to Germany are ungrounded.
- If not, that statement is " ungrounded ".
- One's search for meaning would be ungrounded.
- I also dont understand why Deltas are ungrounded, is it not necessary?
- Numerical concepts start to become mere abstractions ungrounded by manipulation of the things themselves.
- Buckingham Palace and the prime minister's office dismissed the claim as ungrounded.
- As for Latvia, Russia " firmly rejects ungrounded territorial claims,"
- Ungrounded statements do not have a truth value.
- Cords generally contain either grounded or ungrounded connectors.
- Tommy ( now ungrounded ) and Angelica's grandfather arrives with two tickets.
- It was capacitive coupling from the ungrounded circuit.
- I have here a NiMH AA batter charger with an ungrounded unpolarized US plug.
- "I'm not saying that the charges are completely ungrounded,"
ungrounded sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ungrounded? ungrounded English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.