ungroomed sentence in Hindi
- White was a dirty man with ungroomed hair and bad teeth.
- _Some residents were left ungroomed and their personal hygiene neglected.
- Snowshoes really make a difference in ungroomed snow and tight woods.
- The big danger on ungroomed trails is avalanche.
- Moguls : Mounds of snow, both natural and skier made, dotting ungroomed runs.
- When you put on snowshoes it's really fun in ungroomed snow and woods.
- He is depicted looking tired and ungroomed.
- Henry felt this more ungroomed approach was in alignment with the themes of the album.
- Powder : Light, ungroomed snow.
- Snow was falling so hard that he couldn't distinguish between groomed and ungroomed snow.
- There's a wide variety of groomed, ungroomed, cruising trails and steep pitches.
- With the addition of The Heritage Express, a large ungroomed advanced only area has been created.
- He prefers the back-country style of cross country skiing, which is done on ungroomed trails.
- The first couple of turns along the ungroomed edge of the trail were inspiring with the fresh snow.
- Nature Boy & Girl packages stand out for their spontaneous photos of smiling, ungroomed babies.
- Most ski areas have designated off-trail areas _ ungroomed, unpatrolled slopes _ for avid powder buffs.
- It was snowing real hard, but I didn't have to worry about groomed or ungroomed snow.
- Most of the group had been growing out their hair since last October in an ungroomed attempt at team spirit.
- The difference is much more control in steeper ungroomed terrain than old Blue Cruiser ever thought possible for him to ski.
- Many trails are left ungroomed, though cruising folks fear not : Fully half the mountain is devoted to cruising trails.
ungroomed sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ungroomed? ungroomed English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.