vacationer sentence in Hindi
- Many local and national economies rely heavily on income from vacationers.
- Sometimes vacationers leave without ever spotting as much as a deer.
- Then, during the Depression, he sold them to vacationers.
- The others appeared to have been mainly French and German vacationers.
- Avoid Saturday-Sunday arrival and exodus of vacationers and weekenders.
- And all that does indeed beckon _ and reward _ vacationers.
- Similarly, some vacationers grouse at the prospect of more regulations.
- Such packages are designed to lure vacationers with value and savings.
- Vacationers at a campground there need a place to wash clothes.
- That won't be a problem for a lightship vacationer.
- Coastline villagers reported a sharp drop in the number of vacationers.
- EU citizens accounted for 89 percent of vacationers in the Union.
- The structure was big enough to house 20, 000 vacationers.
- The plane had been carrying the vacationers from an offshore island.
- And there are vacationers out at dachas, or country homes.
- Conversely, only 7 percent of vacationers in Florida suffered diarrhea.
- Tens of thousands of vacationers were stranded in islands and mountains.
- Vacationers can rent the place for three days or three weeks.
- Most of the dead were foreign vacationers, including 88 Australians.
- He could be out studying vacationers, or simply running errands.
vacationer sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacationer? vacationer English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.