vectograph sentence in Hindi
- Instructional use was made of projected vectograph slides illustrating three-dimensional coordinate systems.
- Credit for the concept of the vectograph is due to Joseph Mahler, cousin of famed composer and conductor Gustav Mahler.
- Color vectograph printing service for digital image files was offered to the public, but it was expensive and little-used.
- An elementary vectograph is a polarizing filter sheet that encodes a photographic image as areas which polarize light more or less strongly, corresponding to the darker and lighter areas of the image.
- During World War II, he worked on military tasks, which included developing dark-adaptation goggles, target finders, the first passively guided smart bombs, and a special stereoscopic viewing system called the Vectograph which revealed camouflaged enemy positions in aerial photography.
- Vectographs in their native form are transparencies, to be viewed by transmitted light or projected onto a suitable non-depolarizing screen, but by limiting the density of the images and backing the vectograph with a non-depolarizing aluminum-based paint, a print for viewing by reflected light can be produced.
vectograph sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vectograph? vectograph English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.