veau sentence in Hindi
- FOIE DE VEAU PERSILLE Adapted from Brasserie Les Halles Time : 35 minutes
- I think there will be clandestine tete de veau parties,
- Not foie de veau, thinly sliced, still pink in the middle.
- He who pays the piper gets a piece of your cote de veau.
- Tete de veau comes in its cooking pot.
- Next to tete de veau is " Not on your life !"
- Waiter : " And how did you find the escalope de veau ?"
- Frankfurter next turned the majority's attention to De Veau's due process claim.
- During the night the division organised a defensive flank from Bois de Veau to Bovettes Quarry.
- Remember Rolf's, El Faro, Isle of Capri, Le Veau d'Or?
- A blanquette de veau planned for the fall menu will be simmered in coconut milk, not cream.
- Recipes include use in three-cheese fondue together with livarot and camembert, to accompany tournedos de veau.
- He contributed to Suel's magazine " Moue de Veau " sometime between 1989 and 1999.
- Bois de Veau was entered but the division was not able to advance down the slopes to Pargny-Filain.
- Old dishes like tete de veau ( as veal-head stew is called ) and tripe await you on the menu.
- In the aftermath of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Anse-a-Veau was swollen by refugees from the afflicted areas.
- The area has many quality labels ( " Veau fermier �lev?sous la m�re ", Limousin beef . . . ).
- That's why it's also important to savor the tete de veau, the calf's head ."
- Dessalines commanded many successful engagements, including the captures of Jacmel, Petit-Go�ve, Mirago�ne and Anse-?Veau.
- "I told Maria that people wanted fast Italian-style veal dishes, not blanquette de veau, " he said.
veau sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for veau? veau English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.