wadded sentence in Hindi
- He wadded up the paper and dropped it in the wastebasket.
- What does she think about when she is all wadded up?
- Jennings all but wadded up the results and threw them away.
- They made a ball from wadded paper wrapped in duct tape.
- Miller told Tysoe, as he wadded up the paper.
- They're wadded up like a backlash in a fishing line.
- It is a reusable alternative to wadded rags or newspapers.
- Sissy stomps on the wadded-up paper to end the threat.
- Boogered / wadded up : Hey, it happens to even the best.
- Raymond Ng said workers found wadded-up newspaper as insulation behind walls.
- Is there another wadded up business plan in the dot-com dustbin?
- During the winter people wore cotton-wadded dresses.
- His face was buried between an algebra book and his wadded up gym shorts.
- Stuffing some wadded cotton in the ears, Anthony says, is basically pointless.
- Or they used wadded-up old socks.
- And Wednesday, the rookie wadded up one of Kenny Bernstein's stock cars.
- (BBOX ) Fill empty flour sacks with wadded-up paper towels for pillows.
- And at the moment, mine is wadded up in a file cabinet at work.
- And they taste like wadded cardboard.
- John Cole clutched the shoulder of his wife, Sandy, who clutched a wadded tissue.
wadded sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wadded? wadded English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.